For CEU Activity Participants
Information for CE Activity Participants
Continuing education may be a requirement for maintenance of professional licensure, professional credentials or certification, or employment. The standard measure of continuing education is the CEU (continuing education unit). One CEU is the equivalent of ten (10) hours of instruction. The minimum measure generally recognized is 0.1 CEU (one hour of instruction) and amounts are rounded to the nearest tenth. CEUs are available for participation in approved activities. AAC Institute offers CEUs for many activities in the field of assistive technology. AAC Institute CEUs are offered for all listed activities.
AAC Institute has been accredited as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this accreditation, AAC Institute has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is recognized internationally as a standard of good practice. As a result of their Accredited Provider status, AAC Institute is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. However, only those activities fully organized by AAC Institute qualify for IACET CEUs. To identify those activities for which IACET CEUs are offered, look for the IACET logo below on the activity page. Read AAC Institute CE/T policies.
See the page on each activity for CEUs offered. 1.0 CEU = 10 Certification Maintenance Hours (CMH) or 10 Professional Development Units (PDU). You will be provided with a CEU certificate for each activity in which you participate.
AAC Institute provides CEUs for many different continuing education activities, including conferences, workshops, symposia, and Self-Study Program courses. Individual elements of an activity, such as sessions at a conference, must be attended in full to earn CE
To complete and submit a record of participation in an activity, click on the corresponding activity below.
Note: If you are unable to locate your activity, please check the other section or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Activities in 2017: Click here
- Activities in 2016: Click here
- Activities post after June 2015~ December 2015: Click here
- All activities posted before June 1st, 2015: Click here
- 2015 ATIA Conference and Pre-Conference Seminar
- 2015 ATIA Webinar Series: All activities from June-December are located in the section above
- 2015 AzTAP’s 17th Annual Assistive Technology Conference (July 12-14, 2015)
- 2015 Closing the Gap Live Webinar Series
- 2015 Ellis School of Atlanta
- 2015 INDATA
- 2015 LTVEC Seminars
- 2015 Semantic Compaction Systems Seminars (Activities before June 1st, 2015)
- 2015 Talk To Me Technologies
- 2015 Texas Assistive Technology Network State Conference (June 9-10, 2015)
- All activities before 2015
*Read the additional information about Certification or Credential Maintenance.