For Activity Organizers
AAC Institute provides the service of administering CEUs for various activities. Each hour of instruction equates to 0.1 CEU (see Calculating CEU policy). AAC Institute has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this accreditation, the AAC Institute has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is recognized internationally as a standard of good practice. As a result of their Authorized Provider status, AAC Institute is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
Activity organizers should be aware of AAC Institute Continuing Education/Training (CE/T) policies and procedures that are in effect to maintain the highest standard in offering CE/T activities and protecting CE/T participants. Procedures for CE/T activities may vary depending on the type of CEUs being requested (AAC Institute or IACET) and the amount of support needed in activity development and involvement requested from the AAC Institute.Read our CE/T policies.
Activity organizers must file required documents to the AAC Institute CEU administrator thirty (30) days prior to the activity for IACET CEUs and two (2) weeks prior to the activity for AAC Institute CEUs. Requirements/procedures/due dates are based on whether AAC Institute or IACET CEUs will be offered. Activity organizers must provide the following:
- Organizer Responsibilities
- CEUs Activity Payment Options: Webinar Pricing or Event Pricing
- Event Information Form: please choose the options that best fit your webinar or event
- Evaluation/Learning Form
- Sample: Evaluation/Learning Form
- Time ordered Agenda (select one):
- Bio Sketches for all speakers
- List of Activity Participants (after end of activity)
- name, email, address, state, country, profession (preferrably in .xls file format) emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org following the activity.
**The above items should be sent via email to: email@example.com according to deadlines. Late fee will be applied and/or event approval may be denied.**
The activity organizer will include information on the offering of CEUs and what to do to each activity participant.
(CEU Sample Announcement sample)
Additional information for organizers.
- Instructions for Calculating CEUs
- Process for issuing CEUs
- Guide for Authors
- How to write CEU learning objectives with Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Course Planning Outline
- Promotional Logos For Sponsorship
Fill in the CEUs Activity Payment Options Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us for details.